Let Kid Use Mobile Phone In The Car At The Gas Station, The Whole Family Exploded In Horror

0
273
Let Kid Use Mobile Phone In The Car At The Gas Station, The Whole Family Exploded In Horror

“Never use mobile phone at gas station” is a warning that almost everyone knows.

Calling, receiving calls or texting is prohibited. According to the video, in this case, the wife and husband let their children use the phone at the gas station.

[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”510″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”1″][/better-ads]

But seemingly simple work is enough to cause unfortunate consequences. After the explosion, the fire flared, the car exploded, the man dropped to the ground.

Cell phones can turn into flames and cause unforeseen fires in places of high risk such as gas stations.

Many people who accidentally or deliberately ignore safety regulations when using a cell phone can accidentally injure themselves or others.

This couple let their children use the phone to play game at the gas station.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here