Who We Are
OSHAcademy, a division of Geigle Safety Group, Inc., was originally established in 1999 by Steve Geigle, MA, CSHM, CET. Steve, a former Oregon OSHA Training Specialist, developed OSHAcademy’s online training courses and programs to meet the growing demand for quality online occupational safety and health education and training nationally.
In 2011, Steve’s sons Chris and Barry joined the business, bringing their skills and knowledge in education and public administration. Since this time, Geigle Safety Group has experienced strong growth and continues to develop occupational safety and health courses to meet student needs.
Over the years, OSHAcademy continued to grow and develop new courses and training programs. OSHAcademy currently offers more than 70 courses and 15 programs, with many more courses planned. We are constantly working to improve our website, training, and systems. Contact our office if you have a course suggestion, we would love to hear from you.
OSHAcademy provides free access to our occupational safety and health training courses which are designed for employees, supervisors, managers, and employers. Unlike other online training providers that charge a fee to access their training material, OSHAcademy only charges a small fee to document a student’s training. This is a significant difference between OSHAcademy and other online providers.
OSHAcademy also has a network of more than 50 Authorized Training Providers (ATP) providing classroom-based safety and health instruction around the world.
OSHAcademy is a private training institution and is not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) or the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
To provide the highest quality, affordable, and meaningful safety, health, and occupational training to employers and employees around the world that supports their unique goals.
To be the worldwide source for individuals and companies seeking workplace training. We are dedicated to providing relevant, recognized courses through an easy-to-use, universally compatible Internet.
Programs Offered By OSHAcademy
- 132-hour OSH Professional
- 48-hour OSH Manager
- 44-hour OSH Specialist
- 36-hour OSH Trainer (Train-the-Trainer)
- 36-hour OSH Supervisor
- 36-hour Safety Committee/Team Leader
- 32-hour Safety Committee/Team Member
- 10-hour Employee Occupational Safety and Health
- 192-hour Construction Safety & Health Professional
- 162-hour Construction Safety & Health Manager
- 145-hour Construction Site Safety Supervisor
- 130-hour Construction Safety & Health Specialist
- 47-hour Construction Safety & Health Trainer
Oil and Gas
- 233-hour Oil & Gas Safety & Health Professional
- 192-hour Oil & Gas Safety & Health Manager
- 164-hour Oil & Gas Safety & Health Supervisor
- 155-hour Oil & Gas Safety & Health Specialist
- 70-hour Oil & Gas Safety & Health Train-the-Trainer