This program is the best value for individuals and employers in the construction industry who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you aspire to excel in your career, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace.
Construction employees with safety responsibilities should be properly trained to help make sure they have the necessary knowledge and technical skills to assist safety managers and perform other duties as determined by the employer. This program is designed for safety specialists, coordinators, and others responsible for implementing their organization’s safety and health program. Emphasis is placed on gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to assist in the establishment and management of an effective safety and health program.
Who Should Attend?
This training program is designed for safety specialists, coordinators, and others responsible for implementing their organization’s safety and health program in the construction industry.
This program benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety specialist or coordinator in the construction industry. This program also helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety specialist.
Whether you are a current or potential safety specialist in the construction industry, by completing this program, you will be able to:
- Properly identify hazards common in the construction industry.
- Communicate those hazards to management and other employees.
- Create effective solutions to current and potential hazards.
- Contribute to safety at your workplace in meaningful ways so your employer takes notice.
- Advance in your career in the construction industry.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below.
- 611 Nail Gun Safety
- 612 Work Zone Traffic Safety
- 702 Effective Accident Investigation
- 705 Hazard Communication Program
- 706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 709 Personal Protective Equipment
- 710 Energy Control Program – LOTO
- 711 Introduction to Ergonomics
- 715 Electrical Safety Basics
- 717 Emergency Action Plans
- 718 Fire Prevention Plans
- 725 Forklift Safety
- 726 Introduction to Machine Guarding
- 802 Trench and Excavation Safety
- 804 Scaffold Erection and Inspection
- 805 Fall Protection in Construction
- 806 Focus Four – Falls
- 807 Focus Four – Caught-In/Between
- 808 Focus Four – Struck-By
- 809 Focus Four – Electrocution
- 810 Hand and Power Tool Safety
- 813 Construction Worksite Safety
- 814 Heavy Equipment Safety
- 815 Demolition Safety
- 816 Confined Spaces in Construction
- 820 Cranes and Derrick Safety I
- 821 Cranes and Derrick Safety II
- 850 Health Hazards in Construction
After completion this training the student will get:
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(29 Certificate) + (1 Wallet Card)