This program is the best value for individuals and employers in the construction industry who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you aspire to excel in your career, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace.
Companies hire occupational safety and health managers to design, develop, and deploy effective safety management systems within the organization. If you work in the construction industry, you will need to know how to apply safety concepts to this dangerous field.
This program is designed for current or potential OSH managers or directors in the construction industry who are responsible for establishing or managing their organization’s safety and health program. Emphasis is placed on gaining the knowledge and skills needed to design, develop, and deploy a world-class safety management system, and tailoring and applying that knowledge to the construction industry.
Who Should Attend?
This training program is designed for CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, safety consultants, and other leaders within an organization who operate in a construction industry setting. Any individual who has a fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of employees at a worksite should complete this program.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to break into the safety field who will be working in the construction industry, as the program provides the most in-depth look on how to effectively manage safety within an organization. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety leader working for a construction company.
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in your industry or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
- Learn the essential safety concepts associated with the oil and gas industry.
- Increase your credibility and competitive edge over other oil and gas professionals.
- Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
- Receive a 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University.
- Qualify for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
- Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
- Meet some of the criteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM) if you are applying for the Associate Safety & Health Manager (ASHM) credential.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below.
- 702 Effective Accident Investigation
- 703 Introduction to OSH Training
- 705 Hazard Communication Program
- 706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 708 OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
- 709 Personal Protective Equipment
- 710 Energy Control Program – LOTO
- 712 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 715 Electrical Safety Basics
- 717 Emergency Action Plans
- 718 Fire Prevention Plans
- 722 Ergonomics Program Management
- 744 Working with OSHA
- 751 Hearing Conservation Program Mgmt
- 755 Bloodborne Pathogens Program Mgmt
- 800 Intro to Construction Safety Management
- 802 Trench and Excavation Safety
- 803 Scaffold Safety Program Mgmt
- 804 Scaffold Erection and Inspection
- 805 Fall Protection in Construction
- 806 Focus Four – Falls
- 807 Focus Four – Caught-In/Between
- 808 Focus Four – Struck-By
- 809 Focus Four – Electrocution
- 810 Hand and Power Tool Safety
- 813 Construction Worksite Safety
- 814 Heavy Equipment Safety
- 815 Demolition Safety
- 816 Confined Spaces in Construction
- 820 Cranes and Derrick Safety I
- 821 Cranes and Derrick Safety II
- 833 Developing a Construction SMS
- 850 Health Hazards in Construction
After completion this training the student will get:
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(34 Certificate) + (2 Wallet Card)