This program is the best value for individuals and employers in the construction industry who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you aspire to excel in your career, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace.
The construction industry continues to experience a large number of injuries and fatalities every year and the need for safety professionals has never been greater. Identifying and controlling construction hazards, reducing fatalities, injuries and illnesses, and designing effective OSH management systems specific to the construction industry are essential skills to the success of organizations.
This program is the best value for individuals and employers in the construction industry who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you aspire to excel in your career, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program will help you get there. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
Who Should Attend?
This training program is designed for CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, safety consultants, and other leaders within an organization who operate in a construction industry setting. Any individual who has a fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of employees at a worksite should complete this program.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to break into the safety field who will be working in the construction industry, as the program provides the most in-depth look on how to effectively manage safety within an organization. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety leader working for a construction company.
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in your industry or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
- Learn the essential safety concepts associated with the oil and gas industry.
- Increase your credibility and competitive edge over other oil and gas professionals.
- Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
- Receive a 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University.
- Qualify for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
- Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
- Meet some of the criteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM) if you are applying for the Associate Safety & Health Manager (ASHM) credential.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below.
- Nail Gun Safety
- Work Zone Traffic Safety
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Hazard Communication Program
- Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Energy Control Program – LOTO
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Safety Supervision and Leadership
- Electrical Safety Basics
- Emergency Action Plans
- Fire Prevention Plans
- Developing OSH Training
- Ergonomics Program Management
- Conducting OSH Training
- Forklift Safety
- Introduction to Machine Guarding
- Working with OSHA
- Hearing Conservation Program Mgmt
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program Mgmt
- Intro to Construction Safety Mgmt
- Trench and Excavation Safety
- Scaffold Safety Program Management
- Scaffold Erection and Inspection
- Fall Protection in Construction
- Focus Four – Falls
- Focus Four – Caught-In/Between
- Focus Four – Struck-By
- Focus Four – Electrocution
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Construction Worksite Safety
- Heavy Equipment Safety
- Demolition Safety
- Confined Spaces in Construction
- Crandes and Derrick Safety I
- Cranes and Derrick Safety II
- Developing a Construction SMS
- Health Hazards in Construction
After completion this training the student will get:
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(40 Certificate) + (5 Wallet Card)