This “Train-the-Trainer”‘ program is designed to help individuals and employers in the construction industry gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training. This program includes training program requirements, how to develop effective training, and best practices for presenting safety and health training.
This program also covers important and relevant safety and health topics necessary for every trainer in the construction field.
Who Should Attend?
This training program is designed for safety specialists, coordinators, and others responsible for implementing their organization’s safety and health program in the construction industry.
This program benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety specialist or coordinator in the construction industry. This program also helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety specialist.
If you are currently a construction safety trainer or are planning to become one, you are likely already great at helping others and are passionate about helping them learn their responsibilities. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Build upon your current skills.
- Improve your presentation abilities.
- Increase your knowledge about developing safety training.
- Learn how to effectively conduct safety training.
- Make a difference in your workplace.
- Create a more impressive resume.
- Stay current on the standards and regulations applicable to the construction industry.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below.
- 703 Introduction to OSH Training
- 706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 709 Personal Protective Equipment
- 721 Developing OSH Training
- 723 Conducting OSH Training
- 800 Intro to Construction Safety Mgmt
- 806 Focus Four – Falls
- 807 Focus Four – Caught-In/Between
- 808 Focus Four – Struck-By
- 809 Focus Four – Electrocution
- 813 Construction Worksite Safety
- 850 Health Hazards in Construction
After completion this training the student will get:
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(13 Certificate) + (1 Wallet Card)