This program is the best value for ambitious individuals and employers in the oil and gas industry who want to get the most out of their safety training experience.
If you have high-career goals, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program will help you get there. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
The oil and gas industry continues to expand in all area of the world and the need for safety professionals has never been greater. Identifying and controlling onshore and offshore oil platform hazards, reducing fatalities, injuries and illnesses, and designing effective OSH management systems specific to the oil and gas industry are essential skills to the success of organizations.
This program is the best value for ambitious individuals and employers in the oil and gas industry who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you have high-career goals, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program will help you get there. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
Who Should Attend?
This training program is designed for CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, safety consultants, and other leaders within an organization who operate in a general industry setting. Any individual who has a fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of employees at a worksite should complete this program.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to break into the safety field who will be working in the oil and gas industry, as the program provides the most in-depth look on how to effectively manage safety within an organization. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety leader in a company operating in an oil and gas environment.
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in your industry or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
- Learn the essential safety concepts associated with the oil and gas industry.
- Increase your credibility and competitive edge over other oil and gas professionals.
- Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
- Receive a 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University.
- Qualify for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
- Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
- Meet some of the criteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM) if you are applying for the Associate Safety & Health Manager (ASHM) credential.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below.
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Effective Safety Committee Operations
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Hazards Analysis & Control
- Hazard Communication Program
- Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- Effective Safety Committee Meetings
- OSHA 300 Record Keeping
- Personal Protective Equipment – PPE
- Energy Control Program – LOTO
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Safety Supervision & Leadership
- Confined Space Program
- Fall Protection Program
- Electrical Safety Basics
- Safety Management System Evaluation
- Emergency Action Plan
- Fire Prevention Plan
- Fleet Safety Management
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Developing OSH Training
- Ergonomic Program Management
- Conducting OSH Training
- Introduction to Machine Guarding
- Introduction to Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Hearing Conservation Program Management
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program Management
- Trench & Excavation Safety
- Fall Protection in Construction
- Oil & Gas Safety Management
- Oil & Gas Hazards Awareness
- Well Site Preparation & Drilling Safety
- Well Site Completion & Servicing Safety
- Oil & Gas Well Inspection
- Oil Spill Cleanup
- Introduction to SEMS 2
- Offshore Oil & Gas Safety 1
- Offshore Oil & Gas Safety 2
After completion this training the student will get:
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(45 Certificate) + (5 Wallet Card)